HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

A few ideas on usability Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

8/1/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Heyo I know these may not be a priority but maybe some of them are not too complicated to implement, just a few usability ideas which may help out:

Regarding the order lists - It would really help if they were also ordered alphabetically. As it is they are a long list which gets tricky to use after the first 100 or so order lists... yeah i know.

Regarding battle lists - it would really help to be able to filter through the battles also based on the battles in which your own forces have been involved in. It would also be great to be able to filter by those battles in which your guild has been engaged in.

Regarding private comms - it would really be helpful to split the messages which you receive from other players vs the automated messages. Maybe separate it into private messages vs notifications?

Regarding contracts - the current contract list is a bit confusing with regards to when contracts are fulfilled and displayed or not in the list. Contracts which are not accepted should probably expire after a certain time and probably based on that time it should also be the moment when contracts are removed from the list - 1000 turns or so would be a reasonable medium.

Oh and just because everyone loves the idea - an ETA for fleets or at least an ETA tool would be fabulous. I believe this has been asked for before but I figured it is good not to forget it.

I could come up with just another list regarding combat but... I guess this is a nice start!
0 link
TimurThunder
TimurThunder

8/1/2017
TimurThunder
TimurThunder
Office calc sheet ok for the tool?
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

8/1/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
TimurThunder wrote:
Office calc sheet ok for the tool?

Better than nothing but when you are setting up complex orders it is not so simple. When you go from waypoint 1 to waypoint 2 that's might work (though I do have a preference for in game tools - because usability, cutting and pasting coordinates is always a bit of hassle especially on certain platforms) but when you have 15-20 waypoints... meh.
0 link