HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Daily quests Messages in this topic - RSS

Rekkles
Rekkles

8/29/2017
Rekkles
Rekkles
Just a thought:

How about daily quests?

They could reward things like Cash, increased logistics (say up to 25% more for each?), items, or units.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

9/10/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Maybe community goals, like in Elite: Dangerous.
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/12/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I can possibly do some kind of random Dynamic customized ships. I cant add too many more "types" but I can make say a special variation of every ship, a flag of sorts, that has a level and has pre existing random upgrades BUT those upgrades are against a special high powered table of upgrades that are say 5x the normal, instead of 20% per level, its more like 100% per level. These special units cannot be leveled up or down so you're stuck with what you found but what you found can potentially be 5x more powerful then the typical unit level up the same way

So you can find a "Random Corvette" on a quest and its going to be level 3-4 because of the difficulty of your quest, The upgrades are random, but they are 100% increase upgrades. So if the level 3 Corvette happens to be level 3 attack, That's +300%. If you are questing for level 10 units you can potentially have a level 10 attack which makes it 10x attack. Although you could get 10x the movement or something or 5x hit points and 5x cargo.

That would make thousands of variations on custom special units There would be favorites Im sure, level 10 All movement Scout, but the chance of that would be pretty rare.
+1 link