Sell Everything and Raiding Improvements Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/24/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
This week I got in a "Sell Everything" order which will try to sell all the product types in your cargo bay at the same time. You still cant pick up "everything" all at once but this should make the big freighter seling 6 different crops to a new city a lot easier. As always let me know if you see bug / exploit that I missed using this.

There is also changes to the Raiding mechanic. you need more Military Power than target to raid at full capacity (your power) otherwise ts a percentage of that. If no military present, you will raid for your max cargo capacity. Also, You can now raid for "Anything" or by category to give what you raid priority, then priority by value, quantity.

Also, units that cant fight in space no longer fight in space, they get ignored. The Guide has more information about unit attributes and raiding now.

I was looking at making it possible to Raid For Credits (profits) vs Corp HQs and Sapceports . We might see that next week.

I'm also starting to look at doubling of all the ship stats/cost to scale them up against ground units. That will come with small fixes and balances also.

The next major thing I want to work on is the Ruler implemented Edicts that can punish other corps in their area of influence
0 link