HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

make a subforum for excel sheets ? Messages in this topic - RSS

Neerio
Neerio

10/15/2017
Neerio
Neerio
Would it be an idea to make a different subforum for tools/calculators/excel sheets ?
That way it would be easier for new players to find everything they need to run their empire smoothly.

Also what is the Devs opinion on greasemonkeyscripts ?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/15/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
greasemonkey scripts I suppose are fine, as long as you're not breaking the game throughthebrow2ser.

The information is all "public" so if you like I can probably make an exportable version of most of your screens or even reports, into CSV format for you , you can dump them into excel and do whatever you like with them Add little Export links near all the appropriate grids or something.

It might be easier to simply come up with good reports that most people find useful and let me implement those
0 link
Neerio
Neerio

10/15/2017
Neerio
Neerio
That would be really really neat.
0 link
Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp

10/16/2017
That would be exceptionally useful in my opinion

--
A mirror shows a true reflection of ones self, if you cant stand to look at yourself than neither can anyone else.
0 link
HenryLoenwind
HenryLoenwind

10/19/2017
HenryLoenwind
HenryLoenwind
making greasemonkey scripts will be a pain with the way the game is working. I had a look at it because I wanted to regularly export the Buy/Sell accounting data (having only the last hour there is a bit lacking), but gave up. I wouldn't know how to even navigate there short of simulating clicks...
0 link