HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Wiki? Messages in this topic - RSS

Maharava
Maharava

10/26/2017
Maharava
Maharava
We have a lot of experienced players here, and while the Guide is great, it doesn't drill down into specifics, and it's not as easy to search it as a Wiki would be. I think a Wiki would help a lot with new player retention, something every game needs. I, for one, have no idea how a Warp Gate works, how to get one or what it is lol.
I don't have the time to run and maintain a Wiki personally, but I'd be more than happy to contribute to it as much as I can if someone else wants to admin one?
0 link
Neerio
Neerio

10/26/2017
Neerio
Neerio
Same here , dont want to admin one but more then willing to help and write articles.
0 link
Jamers
Jamers

11/7/2017
Jamers
Jamers
I think both of you have already edited the wiki, but for everyone else. We do have a wiki going. I personally don't have much time for a wiki, but I'm seeing interest so I might make a few min here and there. Guilds can also put there information in a section. It might make a good recruiting method one day. Here is the link. http://barons-of-the-galaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Barons_of_the_Galaxy_Wiki
0 link
CheapBullets
CheapBullets

12/15/2017
CheapBullets
CheapBullets
I would love to read a more in-depth details on the game or some kind of centralized information guide in-game. Maybe put help markers on things that link to wiki articles or when you hover over it displays excerpts from the wiki? Either way, the wiki would help immensely. Too little information on the game makes it a bit frustrating.
0 link
Maharava
Maharava

12/16/2017
Maharava
Maharava
We now have a very much 'work-in-progress' wiki at http://barons-of-the-galaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Barons_of_the_Galaxy_Wiki
Feel free to add to it(even costs of units helps) and use it smile Wiki's are built by communities, not single players
0 link