HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Contracts Messages in this topic - RSS

nynobernie
nynobernie

11/2/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Two issues I have about contracts.

Why is there no option to set up contracts for other sectors? Is there something gameplaywise I am missing?

Could you make the default contract list show contracts of "my sector" instead of "my system" (maybe even show all if intersector contracts should become possible)? I have to change it everytime I check contracts since in my system there is very little happening. Also even guildmates did miss my contracts because I am located in a diffrent system. Right now I am almost forced to write a message to make people aware of my contracts, because many will not look at other systems by default.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/2/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
To be honest there is no real system reason I don't display them all, I figured no one would be contracting outside the system when I first made it, Warp Gates and such have changed that. There might be 1000 contracts across the game and I don't want to default to "all*, I can do it be Sector as default, that isn't going to kick out much =)
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

11/6/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Another remark. If I setup a contract with delivery location in Sol, will it show up under "my system" for Sol-players? (My HQ is in Centauri) If not, it should be changed in that way in my opinion.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
My System is based on your Corp HQ. My Contracts will show all your contracts however. I just need a "My Sector" filter. Again the game wasn't expected to be "Inter-Sector" at a practical level. Warp Gates and Warp Freighters kinda changed that =)
0 link