HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Features Needed for Guilds Messages in this topic - RSS

EventHorizon
EventHorizon

12/31/2017
EventHorizon
EventHorizon
So, just getting into trying to organize a guild in game and noticing couple basic things I think are needed but not there:

1. Private Message limit needs to be raised. With only ten total posts per day it is difficult for guild members to communicate with each other in-game and more importantly for guild recruiters to be able to talk to new players and invite them in. I'd say 100 would be good but I'd even settle for 50.

2. Guild Boards/Tabs - Guilds need a way for leaders to permanently post information that all members can refer to whenever needed. Things like member production specializations, military orders, jumpgate levels and locations, city growth priorities, basic rules for guild members, people on vacation time etc etc. Really just depends on how the guild is organized. Without these it's left to members to try and dig through old private messages to find what they're looking for and new members will likely never see it meaning it will constantly have to be reposted. Either that or we need guild forums which can be made to serve the same purpose.
0 link