Forum to discuss corporate politics and in-game events

Yrsa I Charter Messages in this topic - RSS

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin

1/15/2018
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
Yrsa I is subject to the laws of this charter as of turn 35250

Corporations wishing to forego the restrictions of the developmental charter may contact Lorian Vyorin/ Lux Unknown to discuss the granting of a pass from Federation Starfleet

Federation Starfleet Developmental Charter for the Planet of Yrsa I

I, Lorian Vyorin, establish this charter as the governing document for Yrsa I, and establish Yrsa I as a Federation Starfleet member planet. Federation Starfleet holds supreme authority over the development of Yrsa I, and can act as a proxy for the Office of the Emperor.

Article I - Economy & Finance
  • Buying to and from any city within Yrsa I requires a permit signed by the Emperor. The Emperor will sign off on a buy/sell permit once the applicant can provide written authorization from each city ruler (where applicable)
  • Buying products from cities is prohibited when the demand of the product exceeds 150
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 5% commission on net profits made through intra-planetary trading
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 10% commission on net profits made via inter-planetary trading (Selling products to Yrsa I purchased from another planet)
  • Corporations passing through 16:12 must pay the Barracuda Island Toll to the Federation Office. The toll is 2% of the cost of the vehicle plus the power of the vehicle multiplied by the cargo hold

Article II - Military
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 2%/turn infrastructure fee on any operational vehicles on Yrsa I which do not possess a provisional permit from the office of the Emperor. This fee is a percentage of the vehicle's per turn cost.
  • Military units primarily designed for combat are prohibited from entering Yrsa I without reasonable purpose (as determined by Federation Starfleet)
  • Modified units (units with artifact items) are prohibited from operating in Yrsa I without explicit permission from Federation Starfleet
  • Military action (attacking units or structures) will be immediately scrutinized and disabled by Federation Starfleet. We do not mediate for corporations, all non-Federation corporations will be treated the same in matters of conflict.
  • City Rulers must maintain some form of standing military as a defensive force.
  • Standing militaries located within Yrsa I are obligated to assist Federation Starfleet with military conflict when called upon.

Article III - Social
  • The reigning Emperor of Yrsa I reserves the right to honor any and all newly wedded citizens with a deflowering ceremony directly following the wedding ceremony.
  • The citizens of Yrsa I will honor the Emperor by reciting the Royal Chant every 3rd Wednesday during months in which the 3rd day of the month is a weekday but the 15th day of the month is not Thursday
  • Citizens of Yrsa are permitted to conceive two children for every 5 years. Children created past the 2 per 5 year limit will be processed into nutritional paste to be distributed to low-income sectors of Yrsa.
  • Deceased bodies are prohibited from being wasted (i.e. buried). Dead bodies must either by deposited to the nearest nutritional paste plant, or donated to Federation Starfleet research
  • It is illegal for employees to complete work on Fridays. This law applies to all businesses, including public services such as hospitals and police departments. Citizens of Yrsa I should prepare for each Friday by not becoming sick and not being in danger.

edited by damien on 1/15/2018
edited by Lorian Vyorin on 1/15/2018
0 link
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin

1/15/2018
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
RESERVED
0 link
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin

1/15/2018
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
RESERVED
0 link
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin

1/15/2018
Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
RESERVED
0 link
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr

1/15/2018
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr
Please tell me you are joking about the fees like the Social section.
0 link
damien
damien

1/16/2018
damien
damien
This charter and all of it's sections will be law as of turn 35250. There is no joke here
0 link
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr

1/17/2018
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr
How are you going to enforce those fees? It's an interesting concept just curious about how you will do it.
0 link
damien
damien

1/17/2018
damien
damien
ATTN: Recreated the charter post as I no longer have access to the forum account that this one was posted under. This post is now defunct
0 link