HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Alert Beacon Messages in this topic - RSS

Wreith42
Wreith42

1/24/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
I think it would be nice to have some sort of structure that could be built anywhere, including open space, that would send a comm to the owner if someone entered the structure's range.
This would probably be easier to implement if the other idea to have Ally and Enemy lists was implemented first. This could be another application of that besides auto attacking.
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/31/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Wreith42 wrote:
I think it would be nice to have some sort of structure that could be built anywhere, including open space, that would send a comm to the owner if someone entered the structure's range.
This would probably be easier to implement if the other idea to have Ally and Enemy lists was implemented first. This could be another application of that besides auto attacking.

Ya know, this is a great idea. If I made, say, your CorpHQ have to ability to set a beacon for certain types of hostiles entering the planet, it could then "trigger" some of your units to attack or respond or what not. Perhaps we make something like the Star base have this ability. That would keep the numbers way down and make a starbase more useful. Higher level bases can have higher range, level 10 can do the system. With a Starbase you can setup a response to things like, have these groups move and attack whatever units enter the planet range and there could be some conditions set. it could even do something simple like show a list of all units with movement destinations within your range and where they are heading. Information you cant really get anywhere else
0 link
Zilchus
Zilchus

2/2/2018
Zilchus
Zilchus
That would be awesome.
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

2/13/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
That would be great.
This would also help with the problem people are having about not noticing raiders in the area.
0 link
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr

2/16/2018
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr
Yes this. Right now I have to go around the Viewscreen to every yellow dot or bigger to look for Raiders.
0 link