HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Out of Game Notifications Messages in this topic - RSS

Armitage
Armitage

2/7/2018
Armitage
Armitage
I've been thinking about it for awhile, and the recent chatter in Comms over how sneaky the Raiders can be is making me think others might like this idea too. It'd be great if we could receive some sort of notification off-website about important events in-game. I would absolutely love to be able to receive a text message, email, or even Discord PM notifying me that a unit has come under attack. It could be useful for notifications about events, such as voting for city/planet/system leaders. I would love if it'd be possible to set certain unit actions to send out a notification when it's reached that step of the orders. That way, I'd know exactly when my Space Train has arrived at it's destination without having to do boring math, or if a transport has finished it's current round of selling on Earth, which can be difficult to predict if other players are selling the same products in the same city at the same time.

This feature could be set up for only paid players, that way there's more of an incentive to pay than simply moving your HQ off Earth.
0 link