HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Raiding Messages in this topic - RSS

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

3/28/2018
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Can we get a mechanic to raid for credits from a target corporation?

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

3/30/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
.... Let's hear it =)

Can't raid for a percentage of their wealth,that could be billions. Maybe raid based on Military Power? But any way you slice it, a big corp is just going to squat an infinite attack on a smaller one making their Crop HQ, assuming you have to attack the Corp HQ to raid for credits, a liability building.

Raiding for credits could be really bad idea. Some one can pay for accelerated start then get squatted by a large corp day one, be disastrous. Even the AI Supervirus doesn't attack your wealth, just your INCOME.

I'm not sure how you can pull off a raid for credits without it being abused.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

3/30/2018
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I know.. I have thought about it a bit... maybe have a certain ship that steals credits.. I would say it's needed to be from the HQ. The ship can only steal x amount and you have to keep it defended for x amount of turns to steal anything. During that time the corp can call for aid to destroy the ship and units defending it or they lose x amount of credits.

This could really be another thing that corps would have to govern. Similarly to your current concern of big corps feeding of little, a large corp could still just sit and raid products from a smaller corp but we don't due to several reasons.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link