HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Start ships with no upgrades Messages in this topic - RSS

Weylin
Weylin

7/9/2018
Weylin
Weylin
If you make a mistake on the first upgrade, or want to change it later, there really isn't a way to.

Maybe instead of the current system, we could have an upgrade tab with 10 drop-down menus, so you can slot in which upgrades you want, hit "upgrade" or "refit" and the cost and turns will be calculated.
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

7/9/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
I'm not sure I'm understanding your issue.
As soon as you upgrade a vehicle to lvl 2, you get the option to 'downgrade' any of the existing upgraded stats
Errors in upgrade selection are 100% correctable.
0 link
Weylin
Weylin

7/9/2018
Weylin
Weylin
Wreith42 wrote:
I'm not sure I'm understanding your issue.
As soon as you upgrade a vehicle to lvl 2, you get the option to 'downgrade' any of the existing upgraded stats
Errors in upgrade selection are 100% correctable.

When you first build a ship, it asks you to choose an upgrade which cannot be removed, so for example I have +20% firepower at Level 1, but want to change it all over to another stat, it's impossible.
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

7/9/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
If you upgrade to lvl 2 with the upgrade you want, you can then downgrade the power and be left with a lvl 1 ship with the upgrade you wanted.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/9/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
What the OP is saying is still kind of legitimate. But easily worked around. This stems from a possibly bad decision early on to not have Level 0 ships or units. Upgrading to level 2 then downgrading to remove the one you don't want is the practical workaround for making a mistake on first upgrade. he problem isn't big enough to warrant changing the interface around as a priority
0 link