HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

[Discord] Comms Notifier Messages in this topic - RSS

Demannu
Demannu

9/19/2018
Demannu
Demannu
I would like to introduce the Galactic News Service (not to be confused with the Galactic News Network)

The intention of this project is to provide a way to be notified of new comms post and replies, without requiring the website to be loaded. After several rounds of testing the bot has been stabilized and is accurately reporting new comms replies and posts.

If you would like to be notified when a new post/reply has happened stop by the discord server and join #galactic_news_service channel.

If you are on Telegram, you can join the notification channel
edited by Demannu on 9/19/2018
0 link
DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat

9/20/2018
DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Wow, taking it high tech at Demannu. Here at Opiat Trading Den we take it a bit lighter and notification slower. We write memos on paper! Can you believe it, paper! Yes, that still exists here in India. I love having my HQ in Delhi. We get smoke breaks too. Kush, that's an Indian State not far from here within the Indian Republic. If they accepted the old non traceable Rupees from before the New World Order currency take over globally, we could even afford to field a Mayor. Alas, we are only as free as they allow us to be, and as private as we chose.
0 link