Spaceport Update Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/23/2019
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Spaceport mechanics have been changed. An underwhelming update for sure since there is maybe one viable spaceport around earth owned by Boldor right now.

Spaceports can now be sold to like a city. The spaceports demand is the weighted demand of the planet it is in orbit over. The volume is the sum of all the volume. To see the specific number per product you can view the planet in the viewscreen and look at the average demand and volume. They should now be the weighted average also. Selling to a spaceport causes all the demand to lower appropriately across the cities by a weighted amount. Using a spaceport and selling to the city also you can drop the demand by 2 points a turn.

The owner of the spaceport get 0.1% of the value of the trades. Upping the Spaceport level does nothing but increase its hit points and firepower at the moment, But its attack type has been changed to that of a shipyard. The More Info tab on the spaceport shows some basic buy sell information for the owner

I might make upping the spaceport allow for even more volume to be pushed through it, possibly being 10x the planes volume at level 10. That could allow for 10+ points of demand a turn to be moved.

The last thing I will work on now before a reset of the game will be the political prestige stat. Hopefully that will be easy to implement. The political stat will be based on the titles you hold and Megastructres you own. At first all it will do is add a bonus to your existing logistics cap and increase your voting power by a percentage. In the future i can become a little more interesting.

The Missions and anomalies feature is going to also be fleshed out more. Currently it only does transport missions in a few test locations. It will be modified to be randomized across the galaxy and more missions types will be added before a reset. I'm still shooting for end of September to get these last features in and stable before announcing a reset .
0 link