HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Counter strike defensive item missing (trenches) Messages in this topic - RSS

Surgicus
Surgicus

10/31/2019
Surgicus
Surgicus
To our dear developer

Hi Dr. Dread/Serendipity, one item I suggest is missing is the fortification item. It would allow to go to the site of a raiders base for example to be deployed and magnify the defenses of ground units, consecutively allowing attack launches onto their base. The fortification items could be considered like trenches and render the counter strikes against raiders more strategic and sensible.

Cheers!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/31/2019
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Surgicus wrote:
To our dear developer

Hi Dr. Dread/Serendipity, one item I suggest is missing is the fortification item. It would allow to go to the site of a raiders base for example to be deployed and magnify the defenses of ground units, consecutively allowing attack launches onto their base. The fortification items could be considered like trenches and render the counter strikes against raiders more strategic and sensible.

Cheers!

The current defensive structures don't come into play unless you are being attacked. So you wouldn't be able to attack the raiders with a fort even if you could deploy one there. They used to be deploy-able years ago, but it enabled "Turret Rushing" tactics which we want to avoid. I thnk you are talking about making a new item, and a new unit, that is deploy-able and acts as a tench. I don't think thats going to happen.

I realize the raiders are a little ruff right now. I would like to try to make more groups but less units per group plus not allow for so many elite units. Overall the level of the raider base can be scaled down so we don't get level 7-8 bases when earth population isn't even 50 mil
edited by DrDread on 10/31/2019
0 link