Accounting Audit on Players Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/20/2019
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
So since there was a lot of shake up recently with a certain corp abusing an exploit and then a lot of accusations over alt accounts just being used to bank money or units, I went ahead and ran some accounting against the database for the last 1000 turns or so looking for "Anomalies" and I'm posting it for everyone to see. This is the log of all product trades where the "PricePerUnit" traded was something out of the ordinary. Like 0-1 or 9mil+ and who was traded between. Its in tab delimited text format so you can just drop it into Excel. There is another log for moving money through Military unit trades also but that one is harder to read but just know that I see those also.

The rule on alt accounts is officially one account per player In the Terms of Service I've thrown out "max 3" corps that ARE PLAYING NORMALLY with normal trades etc as something I will tolerate. If you have alt corps that are just sitting on units or holding cash and moving it around you are against the rules. I'm going to start sweeping corps that are shell corporations.

0 link