HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Introductions Messages in this topic - RSS

EmCeeDerpy
EmCeeDerpy

5/21/2020
EmCeeDerpy
EmCeeDerpy
The forums seem mostly vacant so I figured I'd say hello! I just started playing today, and I already like what I see generally, so I've started promoting the game as much as I can. I was also interested in making a game similar to this after seeing nothing but P2W empire builders everywhere, so it's exciting to get to observe how this one was made, and how player power and clan interaction works in comparison to those games.

I noticed the games development seems to be pretty slow and steady, but I've seen several messages expressing surprise that there's still a playerbase. This is both a bit scary (I don't want this game to fizzle out right as I'm getting into it) and hopeful (signs of life in any game is an opportunity for growth). I hope to play this game for a long time, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from it.

Thanks, and I'll see you all in the universe!
0 link
Methanevalley
Methanevalley

5/23/2020
Methanevalley
Methanevalley
Welcome to the game! The population is low, but consistent. I don't think you have to worry about the population dropping off abruptly, but I'd be surprised if we got a big influx of players at this point.

- Titan Industrial
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

6/16/2020
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Hello there mate. Glad you stumbled across this niche in the web... some of us have been here since creation over 4-5 years ago. A lot has changed and some has not.. there has not been any recent major changes but hopefully our dear dev will check in and do some work soon.. the discord or in game comms is where you will find most interaction with other players

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Bloodfist
Bloodfist

6/22/2020
Bloodfist
Bloodfist
Greetings. Bloodfist, here, of the corporation FIST. Really, really enjoying the game. Question, based on observation. What if there was a small period of time, for newbies, where they would receive a small amount of Premium time. I got hooked, but I think I'd enjoy voting, especially. Or, is it Pay to Vote, so some turd doesn't spawn multi accounts, to swing votes, etc. Anyways, just a thought. If there were some sort of logic behind a free month of premium, or 3 days, whatever. Let newbies "feel" special, and let them get hooked, too. Yes, I'm a newbie, obviously. :P

--
FIST - "If you can't beat 'em, use your FIST!"
0 link
Bloodfist
Bloodfist

6/23/2020
Bloodfist
Bloodfist
Y'all make me lonely.

*crickets*

--
FIST - "If you can't beat 'em, use your FIST!"