HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Allow Contracts for Structures / Factories Messages in this topic - RSS

unaltered
unaltered

8/13/2020
unaltered
unaltered
Allow players to sell already built structures and factories to other players. This would allow one company to buy out another companies position on a planet or city assuming both parties consent.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/14/2020
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
unaltered wrote:
Allow players to sell already built structures and factories to other players. This would allow one company to buy out another companies position on a planet or city assuming both parties consent.

Not a terrible idea. Seeing how now you can by product and military from another corp.
0 link
unaltered
unaltered

8/16/2020
unaltered
unaltered
There was some discussion on the in game communication about this and I would suggest it have a Corp HQ limit. Similar to how Corp HQ level 2 is required to interact with contracts, perhaps Corp HQ level 3 or 4 could be required to purchase or sell structures via the contracting system?

This would prevent veteran players from overwhelming a new player with too much help at the start.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/24/2020
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The subscription model might change a little where free to play players can't trade with any other corp at all. No product market sales (like putting your tack up for sale), no contracts, no guild membership. You are essentially playing "solo" vs the game (which the other players are affecting). The problem is that one mega corp will make 10 more "free" accounts and boost them to provide them with another set of logistics and tech levels to feed their main corp while they all trade. I can't stop this from happening but I can make it cost $50 a month to do it. If that was in place then level 1 trading block wouldn't matter.
0 link