HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

New Structure: Packing Facility Messages in this topic - RSS

unaltered
unaltered

8/16/2020
unaltered
unaltered
Add a facility that can bundle several unrelated products into a package of the same total size as the contents. This would allow ships to load a single package (1 turn) instead of taking 7 turns to load 7 different products. The packaging facility will handle bundling them up and ready them for transport. Packages would need to be "opened" before the contents could be used or sold.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/24/2020
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I had ALMOST pushed a update that would allow the take all order to pick up everything in one shot in one turn. I pulled it last minute because I was having a small problem with it that might have made a game breaking bug. I was very close. I need to get back to it one day, it would solve this whole problem.

I might make special rules for this to make it simpler. Like instead of all your ships fighting over who gets what when you have 5 different ships picking up the same thing, perhaps it just goes to the biggest ship, the others load nothing and skip a turn . That would cause its own problems though .I'll get it to load all at once one day.
0 link
Methanevalley
Methanevalley

8/30/2020
Methanevalley
Methanevalley
Perhaps we could assign a priority to each collection order? Ties could be broken by the age or name of the ship.

-Titan Industrial
0 link
Serenity
Serenity

10/10/2020
Serenity
Serenity
How about an alphabetical order based on unit names? That would be a simple systems for players to work with. And all of the units could try and load at the same location in the same turn.

Example:
  • 0 Metal
  • 1 Metal
  • Metal
  • Metal 1
  • Metal 2

--
Sweet Fruit Supply
0 link