HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Business opportunity Minerals Messages in this topic - RSS

Mariner
Mariner

11/3/2022
Mariner
Mariner
When we check total production capability of all corporations in the game (03.11.2022.), in comparison with other Raw Materials, looks like there is much lower production of Minerals.

Raw Materials like Chemicals, Metals, Minerals and Woods are interesting products to produce.
Not only to sell directly to cities (to support their population growth), those Raws are used to produce Components, End Products and Civ. Services. Everything added, demand for those raws is strong.

So based on smaller production of Minerals, because of constant demand, prices should be stable and even go up, so you will have nice profit.

So go to Viewscreen, select whole Sector 1 (on the right), click on tab Resources (on the left), click on Show Data (on the right), and scroll down the page to find location with maximum production bonus for desired Minerals.

Conclusion: delete one unprofitable factory, and build one Minerals factory.
0 link
HenriDavidon
HenriDavidon

11/5/2022
HenriDavidon
HenriDavidon
This is a valuable analysis, especially the raws-needed-for-components-etc numbers.
0 link
HeroofEvil
HeroofEvil

11/11/2022
HeroofEvil
HeroofEvil
Greetings. I am a new player/new corporation. I am focusing my build on mineral production. Being new, my output is low but I am to grow this overtime.
0 link