General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Project Ross Prize 5 Space Trains 180 000 cargo Messages in this topic - RSS

Mariner
Mariner

1/2/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Goal:
If we have 25 cities in Ross system, new system will open Sector 1 and it will provide new resource and artifact plots near Earth (where all new players start).

Current status:
We have two major planet hubs:
Ross III: 3 cities
Ross IV: 8 cities
For faster travel inside system, there are smaller Warp gates at Ross I and Ross X.
On remaining planets and moons in Ross system, we have one city per planet/moon.

In total, at the moment we have 18 cities.

Current priority growth locations are:
To meet demand and grow population on Ross I (Port and Warp Gate) to trigger establishment of additional cities there.
To meet demand and grow population on all other planets and moons with single city, to trigger establishment of second city on those locations.

Is we establish one additional city on a Ross I, Ross Id, Ross IIIb, Ross IIIc, Ross V, Ross VII, Ross X, we will have additional 7 cities (in total 25 cities) and new system will open in Sector 1!

How can you help?
On all 7 priority locations in Ross system, check which products have high demand, and sell those products.
Feel free to oversell those product, so demand is at the minimum 10 or lowest possible.
Quantities are small, but with such extra low demand, population growth will be even faster.

On all 7 priority locations, you can build one or two Distribution Centers. Then you can transport 10 or 20 different products and set automatic sell in Distribution Center.
Or you can transport products with Freighters, and sell directly in 7 priority cities.

To spice thing up,
as prize, Proactive Guild will provide 5 pcs of Space Trains, fully upgraded at level 10, equipped with artifacts and with massive cargo capacity at 180 000!
There will be many other additional prizes: Gunsuits, MAK Gunships, Pirate Marauders etc, all special army units which cant be produced, and you can get them only by solving mystery quests.

All 7 priority locations will be monitored, and most active 10 or more players will receive all this unis as prize when we will have 25 cities in Ross system and new system is established.

Race is long, every demand and product counts, so lets open new system!
+1 link
Mariner
Mariner

1/7/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Update Project Ross Prize 5 Space Trains 180 000 cargo.

Demand on priority 1 location Ross I, Stearns is under control, population is growing, and additional Freighters were sent to meet demand for additional critical products. New cities will be established soon at Ross I.

Spaceports were deployed on all Planets / Moons with single city locations.
Some corporations like to set up Distribution Centers to sell their products, but now you can also sell your products at all those Ports to speed up population growth.

To speed up population growth, Megastructure Arcology is deployed and will be upgraded at max level on two locations:
Ross III, Cream
Ross I, Stearns.

AstroAscendingAsses and Kerbal Tech are deploying Geo Boosters at strategic locations to boost population growth even more.

Race is long, every demand and product counts, so lets open new system!
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

1/15/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Project Ross, update 15.01.24.

It looks like most efficient and fastest way to reach 25. city in Ross system is to upgrade Ross I and Ross III to maximum number of cities.

So, ignore all other locations where we have one city per Planet / Moon, and ignore Ross IV, because we already have there 8 cities.
We will keep an eye on all those cities and we will feed them with just enough Water, Crops and Meats so they stay alive and don't disappear.

So ignore those locations, reroute your Freighters, check which products have high demand and sell products at priority locations:
Ross I, we have one city there,
Ross III, where we have 3 cities,

Kerbal Tech, AstroAscendingAsses and all other corporation from Atlas Guild are doing great job on those two priority locations.

Other news;
We have enough AX Geo to boost population growth for at least two weeks.
After Kerbal Tech, Proactive guild will burn 14 pcs of AX Geo, and burning will continue AstroAscendingAsses.

To boost population growth, now we have Megastructure Arcology in all cities on Ross I and Ross III. And they will be deployed in every new city established on those planets.
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

1/25/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Many news in last 10 days!
We have new city at Ross I and new city at Ross III.
In total, now we have 20 cities in Ross system, 5 more to go, until new system is established!

In both new cities, Megastructure Arcology is deployed and will be upgraded at max level to boost population growth.

Our focus is on 3 locations:
Ross I
Ross III
Ross V
Feed them with all products to meet demand and grow population, with final goal to establish new cities on those 3 locations.

Ignore all other locations in Ross system, and feed those cities just with minimum, so they are not deleted.

After Kerbal Tech, Proactive Guild is burning AX Geo (4 psc to go), and after that AstroAscendingAsses will continue to burn them to speed up population growth.
Also many A5 Geos were burned by on priority planets.
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

2/7/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Good bye Ross and hello Odegard

After many, many weeks of hard work, goal to reach 25 cities in Ross system is achieved and new system Odegard is established!

Many new planets and moons,
many new rich resource plots,
two new artifact resource plots,
and all that really close to Sol!

Special thanks to Kerbal Tech and AstroAscendingAsses, you deserved biggest prizes: each will get 2 pcs of Space Trains, fully upgraded at level 10, equipped with artifacts and with massive cargo capacity at 180 000.

Additional one Space Train and other prizes: Gunsuits, Ion Guns, MAK Gunships, Pirate Marauders will be transported to Kerbal Tech, so he can distribute prizes to other members of Atlas guild which were involved in Ross project.

Proactive guild is closing business in Ross system.
All Space Ports and Arcology Megastructures will be demolished, and if someone wants to buy them, contact me as soon as possible.

See you on new project: building up Odegard system to open next system in Sector 1!
0 link