BakonKnight

all messages by user

9/4/2017
Topic:
Multi-Accounts (Alts)

BakonKnight
BakonKnight
I think it would work nicely. I have faith in the community to be fair with the use of such mechanics.
9/21/2017
Topic:
Take war out of Cities

BakonKnight
BakonKnight
Something I have been thinking about is if we had another apc for the static defences. Its a big cost to make a level 5 military base just to make some other defences, but perhaps the point is that investing in the military and fortifying cities is not going to be cheap. It is unfortunate when people get caught up in the effects of war but it does happen and its not good for the people involved either
11/9/2017
Topic:
Events still active bug

BakonKnight
BakonKnight
I've noticed in my event list the following:

I've double checked these locations with no results and I am fairly certain I had already resolved them. Is there a reason that they don't dissapear?
11/11/2017
Topic:
Moon Charter II

BakonKnight
BakonKnight
Moon Charter II

Henceforth "Evil" has been appointed as Moon manager and Ruler of Lewis. All industry on the moon is at the discretion of the moon manager, as well as responsibilities to enforce the Charter.

- Any Sol based Corporation may operate 1 Research Facility in Lewis, Any other Corps are prohibited

- Research Facilities are to be limited to level 5 with a maximum output value of 600

- No military presence will be tolerated on or around the moon with the exception of Moon Manager, Emperor, EDF Forces during wartime, and those temporarily in orbit to use the Warp Gate.

- Any breach of these conditions will be grounds for forfeiture of facilities.

There will be no further special clearances for increased output for the time being, and facilities over level 5 are expected to be reduced over the next 100 turns.
11/11/2017
Topic:
Events still active bug

BakonKnight
BakonKnight
Its not with all of my events. just some. It turns out I had incorrectly assumed 2 of them were already resolved as they were so old. I am down to one unsolvable event now.