Xonera

all messages by user

12/26/2019
Topic:
Megastructure Political Bonus changes

Xonera
Xonera
Haha, I should read before running my mouth! Excellent ideas! If the goal is to increase the quanity of mega-structues, I still think having static bonuses would be easier to balance, in terms of "free vs. paid" and in terms of cost. I've recently noticed that the upgrade costs for MCPs/OCPs separately seem to be the same, however the upkeep is not. This also takes away the "upgrade everything" concept, as you wouldn't need lv10 to get the entire bonus. Or perhaps, you *do* need lv10 to get the bonus.

Reposting from the in-game coms, having a hard limit on how many structures apply I think would be easier to understand instead of scaling diminishing returns. It will also help again in the conversation of "what is max logistics?" "what is max political score?" "what is max mil log points?" and allow for a graph-able progress chart for players.

I agree with the notion that bigger CPs should reward more political score, but I also don't want an "end-all" structure, that would allow one corp to reign supreme if they have enough of them.