HomeNegotiating Table

This forum is dedicated to advertising for public contracts and making deals

Odegard Assocation Recognised Claims Messages in this topic - RSS

Masdus
Masdus

6/29/2016
Masdus
Masdus
We currently recognise the following claims by corporations outside of our membership

Serendipity
- The Pastures at Odegard Va 8:12
- Sole rights to provide the following to the city of Tyraskin
- Houses
- Spaceports
- Night Clubs
- Movie Theaters
- Parks
- Sport Arena's
- Resturants
- The right to supply crops to Tyraskin (non exclusive)

Tangoor Dynasty
- The ranch at Odegard II - City of Sno
- Sole rights to supply meat and seafood to Tyraskin
0 link
SpectralFx
SpectralFx

6/29/2016
SpectralFx
SpectralFx
I've got a school going, do you guys mind it or are books too much of a risk? (Kiddin')

Just let me know, I wish to help and saw a demand for it in a city
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

6/29/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
I'll be adding a few small resource collecting stations at various points around Odegard II to supply Sno & various components I'll be building for the city.
0 link
Masdus
Masdus

6/30/2016
Masdus
Masdus
The association recognises Corporations SpectralTeam efforts to educate the populace. Tangoor Dynasty, exactly which resources are you aiming for? The Association is about to start mineral mining operations, and it setting up to manufacture most components
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

6/30/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
I'm mining all the metals & working on chemicals. My plan is to keep them all at level 2, just enough to slowly drop the demand and build up a bit of an excess, then work on producing the components for infrastructure, then the infrastructure itself. I haven't set up anything for minerals so that's handy. I have a contract out to purchase water if anyone has excess. Whoever is making it will probably want to sell to the city first though since my price is currently lower than the city's.
0 link
Masdus
Masdus

6/30/2016
Masdus
Masdus
We do produce water, so we shall look at expanding production there. We are also working to improve our metal supply within Odegard, so I will make sure we don't target resource fields you are already working.
0 link