HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Rounds left message consistency Messages in this topic - RSS

Blinkos
Blinkos

8/2/2016
Blinkos
Blinkos
I started a second account (by the way, create a reset account button if possible so someone can reset his progress) cause I thought I liked the chemicals and Uranus more. Anyway, I
happened to have 3-4 upgrades running at the same time. One was an ACP(Structure) which is construction and two were upgrades on existing Chemical Plants.

What I think would be more eye-pleasing would be turns left be kept at a set format. For contruction it is x/y where y is the total and x is the current round. For upgrades it's x rounds left.
The latter seems a lot more appealing that the former. I think that it would help if everything was changed to
"Procedure: x rounds left"
or (if we wanna keep the out-of part)
"Procedure: x out of y rounds left"

Consistency is what I am trying to promote here :P
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

8/2/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
There is a reset option, it is found on the Corporate Tab, under Corp HQ, you can select to liquidate your company and start over with the starting funds being 90% of your total NW

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Blinkos
Blinkos

8/2/2016
Blinkos
Blinkos
Aaaaah amazing. Thank you very much for the info. Do you happen to know whether I must complete the tutorial again? If that is the case it sounds a bit compelling :P
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/2/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Blinkos wrote:
Aaaaah amazing. Thank you very much for the info. Do you happen to know whether I must complete the tutorial again? If that is the case it sounds a bit compelling :P

The tutorial is linked to your corp and can only be done once because it hands out a lot of money. Otherwise people would liquidate and run it again over and over. There is no way to outright DELETE your corporation right now. Eventually it will auto delete if you've become liquidated and haven't logged in for weeks.
0 link
Blinkos
Blinkos

8/2/2016
Blinkos
Blinkos
Doctor Dread wrote:
Blinkos wrote:

The tutorial is linked to your corp and can only be done once because it hands out a lot of money. Otherwise people would liquidate and run it again over and over. There is no way to outright DELETE your corporation right now. Eventually it will auto delete if you've become liquidated and haven't logged in for weeks.

That sounds reasonable. Awesome. Might try that instead of creating multiple accounts then.
0 link