HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Transport orders (Transfer Cargo) Messages in this topic - RSS

Filipian
Filipian

8/2/2016
Filipian
Filipian
Hello, on start i just want tell you i don't speak english very well, but i find i "bug" (i think it's a bug) and have to report that. I hope you can understand me Big Grin

Ok, so i think transfer cargo get a little stuck when we set to pick up all products from one place. Like this http://screenshot.sh/mKRvEKq1EbRIg

couse when we mine 2 different raw products he pick up in one turn first product and in next turn second product and then again first, and again... I hope you understand me Big Grin
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/2/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Filipian wrote:
Hello, on start i just want tell you i don't speak english very well, but i find i "bug" (i think it's a bug) and have to report that. I hope you can understand me Big Grin

Ok, so i think transfer cargo get a little stuck when we set to pick up all products from one place. Like this http://screenshot.sh/mKRvEKq1EbRIg

couse when we mine 2 different raw products he pick up in one turn first product and in next turn second product and then again first, and again... I hope you understand me Big Grin

I understand you! I think this is ok and not a bug. It is a funny situation though. It can only pick up one type of product at a time and every time it picks one up there is still another type of product there to pick up so it tries again next turn because you have it set to pick up "everything". When its cargo is full it will move on.

If you want the transport to only pick up one product type you should set it for that one product, if it picks up all of it and there isn't anymore of that product left, it will move on.. If you want it to only pick up a certain amount and then move on, you can try to set the "Qty" field.
0 link
Filipian
Filipian

8/2/2016
Filipian
Filipian
Okay, but i have to pick up 2 different type of products. I just make another transfer cargo order for second material.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/2/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Filipian wrote:
Okay, but i have to pick up 2 different type of products. I just make another transfer cargo order for second material.

Yes that will work also. Some people make separate transports that only trade with one product.

It's difficult to program the transports to pick up or sell several producst at once but hopefully I will be able to make that change in the future
0 link