HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Productiuon/Build Messages in this topic - RSS

Sobanov
Sobanov

8/12/2016
Sobanov
Sobanov
I have 2 transport in order to build, HQ 20turn, Military base 13turn. 24h ago i start this orders, all time to now its freeeeeezzzzzeeeeee. Its a bug or normal??
And other, i have OCrowd on 40%-50% what its it?!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/12/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Your game looks like its fine now. The game was stuck for 4 hours the other day but I don't think that is what you were seeing.

If you can't afford to build a unit or upgrade it won't build them. It will try to build or upgrade the cheapest ones but something like a Corp HQ upgrade for 20 million usually gets stopped until you have enough credits.

OCrowd means overcrowding. The resource you are mining is being mined at over 1,000 units a turn, its start to get a penalty to the cost of all the structures trying to mine it. This 1,000 limit is for everyone at the location not just you. If you look at your location on the "resource" tab you can see everyone else who is also mining the same resources. Try to contact them or it may be cheaper to start mining another resource location even if it is a smaller value.
0 link