HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Bug on Viewscreen Messages in this topic - RSS

Rujholla
Rujholla

8/23/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
After I use the viewscreen for a while the mouse pointer gets 3 squares north of where the game registers that I am pointing. For example on Gulyev V if I am pointing at Ayden it says I'm pointing at 10:15 and highlights that block. I am using Chrome browser -- maybe I'll try some other browsers and see if that has anything to do with it.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The viewscreen is a little buggy, especially on mobile, On mobile you have to make sure you are zoomed out all the way on the phone. On rare occasion it acts funny in a normal browser if you click something right as it is loading.
you should be able to refresh the page and it will correct itself
0 link
Rujholla
Rujholla

8/24/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
Ya -- I gave up trying to use the viewscreen on my tablet. smile This was on my desktop. However it does seem to be browser specific. I'm not getting it to duplicate on IE -- still to try firefox.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/24/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rujholla wrote:
Ya -- I gave up trying to use the viewscreen on my tablet. smile This was on my desktop. However it does seem to be browser specific. I'm not getting it to duplicate on IE -- still to try firefox.

So what tablet are you having problems on?

I haven't seen it break on iPad unless you zoom in on the tablet. The fix I keep reading about is to lock the zoom on mobiles but I want to find another way that works while zoomed without rewriting the screen.
0 link
Rujholla
Rujholla

8/28/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
I was using chrome browser on an ASUS android tablet. However after you told me about not zooming in I have not had problems with it. Well other than sometimes hard to pick out the location I want without zooming in.
0 link
Rujholla
Rujholla

8/31/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
One other maybe bug on the viewscreen that I've noticed is that even if the turn has advanced the turn on the viewscreen doesn't while zooming in and out.
0 link