HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

ACP structures breeding like rabbits... Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

9/3/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
Ok there is something weird with ACPs they seem to be breeding!

I had 3-4 left in Sol after I moved away to Gulyaev because you know... it takes a while for freight to move around and the structure ACPs were not a priority.

And KABOOM - now I have 12 structures there.

Not that I'm complaining you understand... but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen that way. I'm getting my prudish neighbour all worked up about the loss of morals in Uranus...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/3/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Ok there is something weird with ACPs they seem to be breeding!

I had 3-4 left in Sol after I moved away to Gulyaev because you know... it takes a while for freight to move around and the structure ACPs were not a priority.

And KABOOM - now I have 12 structures there.

Not that I'm complaining you understand... but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen that way. I'm getting my prudish neighbour all worked up about the loss of morals in Uranus...

What kind of structures were created and where ? All farms or ranches?
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

9/4/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
It was the actual Item which is listed under assets as (ACP) Structure

It wasn't an actual facility.
0 link
Shooer
Shooer

9/4/2016
Shooer
Shooer
Yeah, I seemed to have gained 4-5 ACP's as well.
0 link
Rujholla
Rujholla

9/8/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
Ugh I lost 7 structure ACP and 1 military ACp. I had them loaded to my freighter which i added to a fleet and moved to sirius and now they are all gone. They aren't back on Mars where I loaded and created the fleet - they are just gone. ???
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/8/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rujholla wrote:
Ugh I lost 7 structure ACP and 1 military ACp. I had them loaded to my freighter which i added to a fleet and moved to sirius and now they are all gone. They aren't back on Mars where I loaded and created the fleet - they are just gone. ???

That seems very strange. I'll try to recover what you lost tonight. I can't imagine a bug that would make them vanish while in cargo, only when moving them around. Do you think adding the fleet to the group made them vanish?
0 link
Rujholla
Rujholla

9/8/2016
Rujholla
Rujholla
I don't know for sure. I saw them in the freighter before adding it to the fleet but didn't look after. The only thing I can think of that might have impacted things is i changed the fleet destination from Gulyev V to Sirius IV right ouside of the Gulyev system. Can you verify that I had them. I swear I'm not trying to scam.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/8/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rujholla wrote:
I don't know for sure. I saw them in the freighter before adding it to the fleet but didn't look after. The only thing I can think of that might have impacted things is i changed the fleet destination from Gulyev V to Sirius IV right ouside of the Gulyev system. Can you verify that I had them. I swear I'm not trying to scam.

I believe you =) They are probably still showing up in the accounting log that you paid for them and you can see that you no longer have them there is also a log when you construct things. It still doesn't explain why they would vanish but I have some ideas. Someone else complained about breeding ACP units too, it might be related to the same glitch I'll try to recover your ACPs tonight.
0 link