HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Overcrowding bug Messages in this topic - RSS

Jazzek
Jazzek

9/15/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
So there once were two facilities, and it was very busy! Both facilities were struggling under the load and it was costing a mint! One of the facilities was very large (level 10), the other was rather small (level 4). The smaller facilities managers decided to hatch a dastardly scheme & hired some saboteurs to blow up the large facility so they could have all of the resources to themselves. The operation was a success, but the remnants of the large factory still seemed to be hampering their efforts (Overcrowding penalty still there even though only one small structure now).
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

9/15/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Perhaps it requires time for news to travel before the effects are no longer there (perhaps a set amount of turns?)

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Perhaps it requires time for news to travel before the effects are no longer there (perhaps a set amount of turns?)

You salvaged the big one but the overcrowding is still the same? I think the salvaging isn't redoing the overcrowding stats. I'm on vacation and I can't look into it but I think you can force a reset of overcrowding if you make a different kind of change to production such as change your rate or resource type being produced and set it back. That should work.
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

9/16/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
The big one wasn't mine, I blew it up. There isn't an option to change the rate on a research facility, and I'm concerned that changing the artifact will make me lose all of the research that's gone into it so far.
edited by Jazzek on 9/16/2016
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

9/16/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Please let me know if that will happen, the reset if changing the artifact.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/18/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Please let me know if that will happen, the reset if changing the artifact.

Changing your artifact production or rate will not cause you to lose any progress even if you downgrade to a smaller artifact, it will make it immediately if it has enough on the progress bar and keep the rest for another if it still has enough etc. I haven't looked into the salvaging problem yet
0 link