HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Artifacts completing too fast Messages in this topic - RSS

ThePor
ThePor

9/18/2016
ThePor
ThePor
I had 90k of 150k progress towards an A5 artifact, when I changed to an A1 artifact after 1 turn it deducted 20k from the progress but still gave me the A5 artifact.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

9/18/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Wait so you were able to complete an artifact before it actually should have been completed?

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/18/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Wait so you were able to complete an artifact before it actually should have been completed?

I haven't been able to reproduce exactly what he has done. If you are producing a big artifact and get 90k into 150k total and then switch to a smaller artifact that takes only 20k to produce it will make that smaller artifact and decrement 20k from the progress bar. It will actually make 4 of them in a row until the progress bar drops down below 20k . That is by design.

He is saying that he changed to a smaller artifact and it still produced the bigger one. That is a bug but I don't' know how he did it yet =)
0 link
ThePor
ThePor

9/18/2016
ThePor
ThePor
Welp I guess i will try to do it again then(and also keep the artifact *cough* *cough*), I will report back with the results.
0 link
ThePor
ThePor

9/18/2016
ThePor
ThePor
At about 70k towards A5 Dimensional changed to A1 Geotechnical and now after 1 turn I have a A5 Dimensional for a low price of 20k artifacts.

And another one.
edited by ThePor on 9/18/2016

Did the same with AX MetaPhysics and it still gave me the AX instead of A1 Geotechnical.

I have no idea why you were unable to reproduce it, I managed to do it 3 times.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/18/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ThePor wrote:
At about 70k towards A5 Dimensional changed to A1 Geotechnical and now after 1 turn I have a A5 Dimensional for a low price of 20k artifacts.

And another one.

Did the same with AX MetaPhysics and it still gave me the AX instead of A1 Geotechnical.

I have no idea why you were unable to reproduce it, I managed to do it 3 times.

Found the problem and It should be corrected. There is also a turn delay when switching artifact types now. Posted details in Development forum post
+1 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

9/19/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
Wow thanks for pointing this out - the exploits would have been very painful
0 link