HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Can't sell that 1 unit of Basic Clothing Messages in this topic - RSS

RedCircle
RedCircle

9/29/2016
RedCircle
RedCircle
I'm trying to sell that single unit of Basic Clothing that i have on Mercury_6 but it never get sold for some reason.

I tried to sell all every turn, then tried to sell a quantity of 1 once, no result.

Not a big deal, just a bit wierd.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/29/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
RedCircle wrote:
I'm trying to sell that single unit of Basic Clothing that i have on Mercury_6 but it never get sold for some reason.

I tried to sell all every turn, then tried to sell a quantity of 1 once, no result.

Not a big deal, just a bit wierd.

The structure you have trying to sell basic Clothing is on Mercury_5 and there is no Clothing there, it is on Mercury_6. When you go to the Buy/Sell tab on that structure you can see all your products at that location over on the right =)
0 link
RedCircle
RedCircle

9/30/2016
RedCircle
RedCircle
My bad.

Here is the real bug though.
I go on the sell/guy tab of a structure on mercury 6 (it print the correct list "Products At Location")
then i go on the sell/buy tab of a structure on mercury 5 and the "Products At Location" list is the one of Mercury 6.

Thus my mistake thinking there was a basic clothing at mercury 5.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

9/30/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
RedCircle wrote:
My bad.

Here is the real bug though.
I go on the sell/guy tab of a structure on mercury 6 (it print the correct list "Products At Location")
then i go on the sell/buy tab of a structure on mercury 5 and the "Products At Location" list is the one of Mercury 6.

Thus my mistake thinking there was a basic clothing at mercury 5.

That does sound legitimate. It's populating that grid the first time but doesn't re-populate it when you switch to another structure using "return to Asset List" and come back . Only if you click on the Assets tab again does it reset.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

9/30/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
I noticed this before - it's actually a display bug. If you give the order to sell, it will actually sell the products though.
0 link