HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Cargo overload Messages in this topic - RSS

Cainon
Cainon

10/3/2016
Cainon
Cainon
My Frigate is carrying to much it Cargo Capacity is 2000 but it is carrying 3176 just reporting the bug.
edited by Cainon on 10/3/2016

Attachments:
2016-10-04.png
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/3/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Cainon wrote:
My Frigate is carrying to much it Cargo Capacity is 2000 but it is carrying 3176 just reporting the bug.
edited by Cainon on 10/3/2016

You have a few ships that are carrying more then they should. What kind of order are you using to load them up? Are you using a specified amount?
0 link
Cainon
Cainon

10/3/2016
Cainon
Cainon
Some orders I do specific amount as I want them to carry two types of resources the others I use auto fill. That is the only one I know of so far
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/3/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Machina Morituri and Parkgate have a couple of freighters carrying more than max also. I wonder if its an auto fill problem or maybe when you have multiple freighters picking up in the same place. Its rare only 4 units in entire game are overloaded. There's only a few places in the code that even loads them. Are you using contracts for any of them?
0 link
Cainon
Cainon

10/4/2016
Cainon
Cainon
I found the other one it was in transit did not look at it until now. I found that it was from my one metal mine in the wolf system with my Resource Precious metal both times it was over the limit at wolf IV 3:9. I have no contracts on them not many people there yet to hold contracts anything else you want to know. My FRE BTIN 2. I have FRE BTIN 3 collecting from Wolf it has cargo up to 10000 so I will let you know if it overloads from the same place although just picking up Basic metal from there.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

10/4/2016
Vulpex
Vulpex
Oy I don't have any overloaded freighters - you must have not checked the artifact modifications on my pretty fleet of leet freighters - how else am I going to survive out here on the edge of the universe :p

Perhaps more relevant - all my freighters (and transports) are filled with a simple load all command - no other hiccups involved. KISS principle at work. (well actually I add complexity in other places so....)
edited by Vulpex on 10/4/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/4/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Cainon wrote:
I found the other one it was in transit did not look at it until now. I found that it was from my one metal mine in the wolf system with my Resource Precious metal both times it was over the limit at wolf IV 3:9. I have no contracts on them not many people there yet to hold contracts anything else you want to know. My FRE BTIN 2. I have FRE BTIN 3 collecting from Wolf it has cargo up to 10000 so I will let you know if it overloads from the same place although just picking up Basic metal from there.

I can't imagine how a certain location would change anything. I can see how if you specify an amount or go with load all there might be glitch or maybe several ships loading at the same location. If I can catch it happening on the turn it happens on I can see what's going on. I'll try to look at the Wolf location when they pick up
0 link
Cainon
Cainon

10/4/2016
Cainon
Cainon
My Freighter pick up 10000 with the exact amount but it was Basic Metals not Precious Metals let you know when I pick up more Precious metals from that Mine.
0 link