HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Assorted Minor Bugs Messages in this topic - RSS

BobTron
BobTron

10/31/2016
BobTron
BobTron
Quotation marks and apostrophes do not work on local channels or personal messages: ' and "

When I try to change the name of an infrastructure/military unit, and and hit 'return' instead of clicking the 'commit' button, the assets page bugs out to some overview screen.

In mexico city, when i attack a single corp with only military units at that location and try to raid the corp for stuff stored in freigheters, game does not commence the attack.
0 link
WildStyle
WildStyle

11/5/2016
WildStyle
WildStyle
Freighter 'Pineapple' belonging to CrashLanding has been marooned in hyperspace since the bug that cancelled our upgrades a few weeks ago. (When I click the freighter's name in Assets I'm told that there is an error.) Please reset 'Pineapple'.
0 link
WildStyle
WildStyle

11/5/2016
WildStyle
WildStyle
Pineapple has returned from Hyperspace Limbo (not a bad description of its situation) and has appeared back at your Corp HQ.

There was a bug when trying to raid products and the only products available were cargo on a ship with nothing on the ground. It should work now. This probably fixed another anomaly with raiding we've seen but couldn't figure out until now.
0 link
WildStyle
WildStyle

11/5/2016
WildStyle
WildStyle
Thank you, all working again. I'm glad it improved the game.
0 link
WildStyle
WildStyle

11/10/2016
WildStyle
WildStyle
I wrote too soon. Pineapple is on the map, in normal space, but not obeying commands.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/10/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
WildStyle wrote:
I wrote too soon. Pineapple is on the map, in normal space, but not obeying commands.

It had a list of orders but no order was "Active". You can set that by editing an order. I set your first one to active.
I really thought that there is a warning that shows when you have no order set to be active. Might have to look into that.
This was probably related to that same issue from weeks ago, this unit got screwy
0 link
Rassol
Rassol

11/23/2016
Rassol
Rassol
I don't know is it a minor bug, but let it be posted here.

Symbols in massages in "Comms" are not displayed when you send a massage. I mean symbols like = * " and so on.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rassol wrote:

Symbols in massages in "Comms" are not displayed when you send a massage. I mean symbols like = * " and so on.

The Comms page strips out just about anything that isn't a letter or number, same thing happens with corporation and player names etc.. It's probably a little too strict for messages though. I really need to add some more common symbols to it
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rassol wrote:

A bunch more symbols were added, I think I forgot the " though.....
+1 link
Rassol
Rassol

11/24/2016
Rassol
Rassol
That's good, thank you.

Another one i believe...
http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/home_guide.aspx?section=combat
Military Upgrades table, lvl 4 - Unit Value, Upgrade Cost, Turns are 2x when they should be 4x.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/24/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Rassol wrote:
That's good, thank you.

Another one i believe...
http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/home_guide.aspx?section=combat
Military Upgrades table, lvl 4 - Unit Value, Upgrade Cost, Turns are 2x when they should be 4x.

The jump from level 4 to 5 goes from 8x to 10x is why it only takes 2x the turns . The jump from level 2 to 3 takes the unit size from 2x to 5x is why it costs like you're buying another 3 of them.

I'm going to change this level up table to be something smoother soon. Right now its goes

I want to change it to go

0 link