HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Artifact deployment bug Messages in this topic - RSS

Zango
Zango

11/22/2016
Zango
Zango
My Transport (parked at HQ) had the order to deploy an artifact on site without
prior loading. Now I got the error in the log, that he cant deploy because of missing such an item in cargo.
(item was at location already).

This all looks good, only now I miss my artifact, it's neither in the transport nor to be found at the location anymore,
it simply vanished without effect.

Shouldn't the item be still at its place?
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

11/22/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Along those lines, I have artifacts that were part of a fleet that was destroyed, the artifacts still show up on asset page but I receive error anytime I try click on them, they have no coordinates attached to them either.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/22/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Zangorian wrote:
My Transport (parked at HQ) had the order to deploy an artifact on site without
prior loading. Now I got the error in the log, that he cant deploy because of missing such an item in cargo.
(item was at location already).

This all looks good, only now I miss my artifact, it's neither in the transport nor to be found at the location anymore,
it simply vanished without effect.

Shouldn't the item be still at its place?

Might be something that went wrong when we made it possible to deploy items without loading them. Have to make sure Artifacts are allowed to do the same thing. What artifact type were you deploying?
0 link
Zango
Zango

11/23/2016
Zango
Zango
I wanted to thank my neighbor with my own little A5 Cybertronics AI Supervirus smile
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Zangorian wrote:
I wanted to thank my neighbor with my own little A5 Cybertronics AI Supervirus smile

I found the problem, None of the event driven artifacts, nanite swarm, geo booster etc., were handling a deployment from the ground as opposed to carried by the ship. And you get a pair of A5 cybertronics, thanks! =)
edited by DrDread on 11/23/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/23/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Along those lines, I have artifacts that were part of a fleet that was destroyed, the artifacts still show up on asset page but I receive error anytime I try click on them, they have no coordinates attached to them either.

This bug was found also, thanks for mentioning it. It was only when fleets/groups get wiped out. Product would go into limbo also.
0 link