HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Buying products... cost? Messages in this topic - RSS

eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo

11/30/2016
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo
Hrmmm... when you buy a product using a structure, it doesn't tell you how much it will cost to you.
I'm just buying blind right now.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

11/30/2016
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Buying is always going to be 2x the selling price

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo

11/30/2016
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo
And where's the selling price? There's nothing on that page, that's my point.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/30/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
eccheccazzo wrote:
And where's the selling price? There's nothing on that page, that's my point.

You are right. The Buys Sell screen shows the grid on the Right with what's available at the location and the DEMAND % but it DOES NOT show the actual price. Also, if you wanted to BUY something that wasn't currently located there you would have to hit the "coordinates" link which takes you tot he viewscreen and then go to the demand tab and drill down to your product just to get a current price.

I think the best place to display the Demand/Buy price would be on the product dropdownlist itself but that's could look ugly. Either that or when you select "buy" you get a grid on the right showing the buy price of everything
0 link
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo

11/30/2016
eccheccazzo
eccheccazzo
A quick solution is: after selecting Buy, when you select the product in the second drop down menu, it refreshes showing you the price for that product.
If it's ok for the player, the player can then click "Update Changes".
Afterall when the player is on that page, he already knows what he wants to buy. He only has to choose if proceeding or not depending on the price.
0 link