HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Transport Orders Messages in this topic - RSS

CoureurSpatiale
CoureurSpatiale

12/16/2016
CoureurSpatiale
CoureurSpatiale
Something the transport just stop to follow the orders. I found one of my transport in the opposite side of it was supposed to be, sometime there no active orders for no reasons but the trasport still moving between Cities without doing things like "Transfer Cargo Pick-up" and "Sell to City"... I think it may cause by a Loop orders in the a middles of the order's list. Example order #6 is Loop to order #1 3times, after 3 times it should pass to the order #7 but sometimes it just stop.
Notes: It seems to happen after the transport upgrade done.
edited by CoureurSpatiale on 12/16/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/16/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
CoureurSpatiale wrote:
Something the transport just stop to follow the orders. I found one of my transport in the opposite side of it was supposed to be, sometime there no active orders for no reasons but the trasport still moving between Cities without doing things like "Transfer Cargo Pick-up" and "Sell to City"... I think it may cause by a Loop orders in the a middles of the order's list. Example order #6 is Loop to order #1 3times, after 3 times it should pass to the order #7 but sometimes it just stop.
Notes: It seems to happen after the transport upgrade done.

If you are load/saveing a list of orders with a loop order in it, you need to edit the loop order and update it again. There is a bug with the loop orders that I've already mitigated in the next update. Loop orders link to the actual order they are looping to and not the Number on the list Loading or Appending them to another list confuses the system.
0 link