HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Order lists and units sizes/ca not explicit enough Messages in this topic - RSS

Cogs
Cogs

12/31/2016
Cogs
Cogs
Hi,
please elaborate the size of units in relation to cargo space: I tried to load an Ace Fighter unit onto a Scout ship .. the order was accepted yet not executed, which could makes sense in a way that cargo would be too small, so what ship(s) may load the Ace Fighter to be transported between planets ? (I presumed Ace Fighters may not fly through space ..)
This said, perhaps the Scout Ship may not accept the transport of any troupes/units, or above a certain size (yet of which size, like I try to mention above I cannot find a table or page in the guide elaborating which ships or units may transport or load/unload in relation to size, available cargo and application ?)
For example I noticed in the table seen on the guide page about combat that the commando unit has no cargo space yet the orders list contains the option to transfer cargo or load/unload units and be entered, which should not appear to avoid misplacing orders or confusion ..
Are my questions clear enough or shall I elaborate more ?

Cheers!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/31/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Surgicus wrote:
Hi,
please elaborate the size of units in relation to cargo space: I tried to load an Ace Fighter unit onto a Scout ship .. the order was accepted yet not executed, which could makes sense in a way that cargo would be too small, so what ship(s) may load the Ace Fighter to be transported between planets ? (I presumed Ace Fighters may not fly through space ..)
This said, perhaps the Scout Ship may not accept the transport of any troupes/units, or above a certain size (yet of which size, like I try to mention above I cannot find a table or page in the guide elaborating which ships or units may transport or load/unload in relation to size, available cargo and application ?)
For example I noticed in the table seen on the guide page about combat that the commando unit has no cargo space yet the orders list contains the option to transfer cargo or load/unload units and be entered, which should not appear to avoid misplacing orders or confusion ..
Are my questions clear enough or shall I elaborate more ?

Cheers!

To load units you need Hangar Space. Its a Yellow Icon. Scouts don't have any hangar space. Frigate has space 2, Carrier has like 50.

I just realized that the Scout is letting you try to load units without telling you it doesn't have any hangar space. That's actually a bug =)

The SIZE of units is how much hangar space it takes. Level one ground units are usually 1 in size (Armored are actually size 2) When you level them up they get bigger quick. the "x" number in their level is usually their size (Again Armored are twice that). There isn't any good indicators of the size of units outside their blue/white icon that looks like a grid
0 link