HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Descrepancy in Population Change In Overview Messages in this topic - RSS

Orexis
Orexis

1/9/2017
Orexis
Orexis
When looking at the overview for Saturn, it shows population dropping at ~3k every time I check, but the population has been rising steadily for some time. I'm wondering if the effects of Events such as fads isn't being taken into account when displaying this value, or if I'm viewing it incorrectly, or if it's just way off?

Thanks
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/9/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
When looking at the overview for Saturn, it shows population dropping at ~3k every time I check, but the population has been rising steadily for some time. I'm wondering if the effects of Events such as fads isn't being taken into account when displaying this value, or if I'm viewing it incorrectly, or if it's just way off?

Thanks

I'm pretty confident your first idea was correct. The events are adjusting the population way up, then they "fall" based on the demand as normal. The "fall" from the demand is what is being picked up on
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

1/9/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Gotcha so all my hard work to try to make saturn sustainable is a failure and the events are what actually help :p lol well i suppose one person can only do so much smile
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
Gotcha so all my hard work to try to make saturn sustainable is a failure and the events are what actually help :p lol well i suppose one person can only do so much smile

There is like 2-3 different event happening on Saturn that are all jumping up the population =)
0 link