HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Trial (reparations) occurs when fighting pirats Messages in this topic - RSS

Skratti
Skratti

1/19/2017
Skratti
Skratti
On Sirius IV, I attacked the pirate base (Raiders was set as target player during attack order).
Now the Terran federation wants to have my head upset

Also, I can't choose "nobody" as guilty corporation - it's the choice between me and abstaining.
Since I have an absolute majority of voting power, I'd have liked the "nobody" choice.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/19/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Skratti wrote:
On Sirius IV, I attacked the pirate base (Raiders was set as target player during attack order).
Now the Terran federation wants to have my head upset

Also, I can't choose "nobody" as guilty corporation - it's the choice between me and abstaining.
Since I have an absolute majority of voting power, I'd have liked the "nobody" choice.

Yikes, that's an oversight on my part. Pirates, or anything where there is a "bounty" should be exempt from war reparations. Its really for corp vs corp fighting or perhaps attacking the Terran Federation.

Its also a good point on the abstaining. You can abstain and if no votes are cast then everyone is "innocent" but even if 1 vote goes in for anyone then they are "guilty" a vote for "no penalty" essentially should be added to the list so you with the most voting power, who took the most damage can declare that no one was at fault.
0 link