HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Fleet with error Messages in this topic - RSS

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

1/23/2017
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Hi,

I created fleet and I got error screen. Fleet is created, but it is showing me 0 power and 0 cost. Also I cannot remove any units from it.
0 link
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

1/23/2017
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
All good now smile Thanks for fixing it.
0 link
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

1/23/2017
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Ekhm, seems like my (APC) Structure, I build on 24996, from one of Scouts disappeared, after this fix. No big deal, just telling.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/23/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
JasonDinAlt wrote:
Ekhm, seems like my (APC) Structure, I build on 24996, from one of Scouts disappeared, after this fix. No big deal, just telling.

Wait... making a fleet shouldn't cause an error. what units were you grouping? Did they have cargo on them? And I didn't fix anything this morning. The group should correct itself when you add or remove units.

And you say you deployed an ACP and it failed and vanished? That's something I need to look into.
0 link
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

1/31/2017
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Damn I missed this entry. Anyway, I was trying to make a fleet of Scouts. On one there was ACP item. After I clicked Create Fleet button, I got regular error page, so I thought it is just refreshing, and fleet wasn't created at all. But actually it was, but with 0 attack, and 0 cost, and no ACP item. I wasn't able to add or remove units, but round or two later it was fixed. I was able to add and remove units from it no problem. Since then everything was working OK, that why I didn't search for answer.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

1/31/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
So.. somehow my fighter and bomber squadrons were ejected out my carriers in the Mercury Atmosphere while my fleet was en route to Earth to pound some raiders.. not sure how this occurred, but i noticed it with their HP at 85% so they must have been sitting there for at least a few turns to take damage while adrift in space..

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/31/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The only way that happens if you were in a group and the "group" lost hangar space due to destruction of ships. I'm curious if any of your carried units had any orders on them?
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

1/31/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I know i did a mass upgrade while they were traveling, but they were already in the hangar, wonder if maybe it kicked them out due to the mass upgrade.. will try to duplicate it when i have some time smile

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/31/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
I know i did a mass upgrade while they were traveling, but they were already in the hangar, wonder if maybe it kicked them out due to the mass upgrade.. will try to duplicate it when i have some time smile

That's sounds like suspect #1 =) You shouldn't be able to upgrade while in hangar because you can exceed the hangar space. That might be what happened.

On one side I really would like you to be able to upgrade while in a hangar but it would be difficult to warn you of this happening, exceeding hangar capacity..
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

2/1/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Doctor Dread wrote:
ChaChaCharms wrote:

That's sounds like suspect #1 =) You shouldn't be able to upgrade while in hangar because you can exceed the hangar space. That might be what happened.

On one side I really would like you to be able to upgrade while in a hangar but it would be difficult to warn you of this happening, exceeding hangar capacity..

The hangar units were not being upgraded though, the carriers were. So, not entirely sure if it was main cause or not

--
0 link