HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Cost of upgrading Modified Varitek Messages in this topic - RSS

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

1/30/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Is the cost really supposed to be 37.5 mil credits to upgrade these buggers, and why does it take 600 turns to upgrade? I feel like this is a mix up considering the turns required is astronomical. I'd understand if the stats improved way beyond belief, but they aren't.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/30/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Is the cost really supposed to be 37.5 mil credits to upgrade these buggers, and why does it take 600 turns to upgrade? I feel like this is a mix up considering the turns required is astronomical. I'd understand if the stats improved way beyond belief, but they aren't.

The cost and turns should be what it would normally take to pump them at at level 1. It think its cheaper actually. They are literally the most expensive thing in the game. They are like 2-3x as powerful as normal variteks that cost 1.5 million each
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

1/31/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Is the turns required accurate? My base can build a lvl 10 varitek in 80 turns at a cost of 150m; so I guess the 600 turns is what is throwing me off

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/31/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
Is the turns required accurate? My base can build a lvl 10 varitek in 80 turns at a cost of 150m; so I guess the 600 turns is what is throwing me off

I would have to check the construction time on Modified varitek but its probably something like 100-120 turns if normal variteks are 80.. The construction turns for the ground units might be a little high, or maybe the Ships are too fast not sure which. 80 turns can build a freighter and dreadnought in like 600. The variteks are almost game breaking if they don't cost and take a long time to construct
0 link