HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

AX Reward Ship with no stats Messages in this topic - RSS

Orexis
Orexis

2/2/2017
Orexis
Orexis
I received a warp carrier for an AX quest, but it has no movement or anything and says level 0. I tried upgrading it but it seems stuck. And i couldnt choose hangar upgrade as the first level like i wanted anyways since it shows as having no hangar
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/2/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
I received a warp carrier for an AX quest, but it has no movement or anything and says level 0. I tried upgrading it but it seems stuck. And i couldnt choose hangar upgrade as the first level like i wanted anyways since it shows as having no hangar

Definitely a problem with these ships. I think I saw something similar not too long ago but didn't know where it was coming from. They might be bugging on creation. I'll look into to tonight and Ill try to straighten yours out
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/2/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Thanks for fixing the ship smile Any chance I can get the upgrade it has moved over to hangar? I would have chosen that first but It didn't have the option since its hangar was missing in action 8)
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/2/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Hrmmm, actually it looks like the upgrade mechanism is broken completely. I've tried upgrading it twice in the past few turns. It seemed like it worked and even took my money each time, but didn't actually start the upgrade process so now I have the option to start the upgrade again. If you look at it again, please note I've added a longdoor and a hypercube just in case it blows up accidentally smile
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/2/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
Hrmmm, actually it looks like the upgrade mechanism is broken completely. I've tried upgrading it twice in the past few turns. It seemed like it worked and even took my money each time, but didn't actually start the upgrade process so now I have the option to start the upgrade again. If you look at it again, please note I've added a longdoor and a hypercube just in case it blows up accidentally smile

Very strange, Ill take another look at it.
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/4/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Just got a Warp Freighter, same problem upset
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/4/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
Just got a Warp Freighter, same problem upset

I'm pushing an update today hopefully, I had the same problem until I corrected here. It should correct yours also. The mysterious event wasn't handling ship creation correctly, any of the ships you got were having this problem
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/4/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Thank you smile is it safe to upgrade them now or wait till the update?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/4/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
Thank you smile is it safe to upgrade them now or wait till the update?

You should be ok to upgrade them, if not I need to know =)
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/5/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Awesome, they're working great now, thank you smile
0 link
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

2/6/2017
JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Just before crash I got MAK corvette without stats, but I thought it is part of the quest and I need to upgrade it. So I did, but I never saw results wink
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I think it was you and your upgrading a level 0 not setup yet ship is what broke the game all day =)

I'll post in the bug forum, it should be corrected now,
0 link