HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Typo Messages in this topic - RSS

ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye

2/12/2017
ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye
Hey,

Just wanted to pass on a typo. "Are you sure" not "yousure" Sorry I have done some prod QA in the past and this type of thing bothers me. :-) I am enjoying the game so far!

edited by ArcherBullseye on 2/12/2017

Attachments:
yousure.PNG
0 link
ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye

2/12/2017
ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye
Also, for some reason it stuck in a bug where its only selling 1 at a time. It looks like the demand is there but its not selling them all.

0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/12/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ArcherBullseye wrote:
Also, for some reason it stuck in a bug where its only selling 1 at a time. It looks like the demand is there but its not selling them all.

fixed your typo, In Sao Paulo, I'm not 100% sure at the glance but it looks like Sergolux is selling rare woods there also. If hes dumping a huge amount or has a huge cargo hold hes going to take a majority of the 190 available volume per turn that city can take right now. I'm going to try to look into it more to see if that's the problem.

UPDATE: Sergolux has a 100x stack of Transports dumping 5k Rare woods on Sao Paulo right now =)

TRA008 50k
10 (100x)Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | Sao Paulo
Sell: Rare Woods - 5000/3435

edited by DrDread on 2/12/2017
0 link
ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye

2/12/2017
ArcherBullseye
ArcherBullseye
Oh man, ok thanks for looking into it. Just happened when I changed my orders for that transport to try to sell two different types of things at the same port. So thought it was related. I only had experience with docking two of my own ships at a city to unload and had not considered other players. :-)
0 link