HomeGeneral Discussion

General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Quick question about moving my HQ Messages in this topic - RSS

hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/12/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
I juste wana know if i relocate my corporate HQ does all the factory i build move too or they stay there?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/12/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Danny Mayer wrote:
I juste wana know if i relocate my corporate HQ does all the factory i build move too or they stay there?

Only the Corp HQ moves. You can't relocate your whole game easily, it has to be a gradual process where you build up in a new place and then tear down the old one. The smaller you are the easier it is =)
0 link
hellboydmc
hellboydmc

2/12/2017
hellboydmc
hellboydmc
thats actualy perfect because i wana move my HQ to build ew stuff in another place and i wana leave my factory where they are
0 link
cyb0rg
cyb0rg

4/4/2017
cyb0rg
cyb0rg
You have to liquidate EVERYTHING to move HQ and you lose 10% of your value. It is pretty much like you are starting over.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/4/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Danny Mayer wrote:

Only your HQ will move. You can keep your factory in place. Your Corp HQ can make another one after it moves. A lot of players have seveal factories all over the place
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/6/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
cyb0rg wrote:
You have to liquidate EVERYTHING to move HQ and you lose 10% of your value. It is pretty much like you are starting over.

Just want to stress this is incorrect but I can see how people can get confused.

If you liquidate all of your assets (That's the liquidate option at the bottom of the Corp HQ page under the corporate tab) then yes you effectively sell everything (including units)

If however you just use the relocate option (at the top of the Corp HQ page) then you only move your HQ - all of your other assets remain in place.
0 link
EdMordrake
EdMordrake

6/17/2017
EdMordrake
EdMordrake
For just the HQ move option, I'm assuming you get to keep your HQ level on moving?
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

6/17/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Yes HQ level is kept - not sure what happens if you are in the middle of an HQ upgrade if that's kept or lost. I believe it now also costs 5% net worth.
0 link