HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Guide / Combat Section Messages in this topic - RSS

IamGroot
IamGroot

3/4/2017
IamGroot
IamGroot
The Combat Guide is off centered making it so I can't read what the information is. Using Mozilla Firefox browser if this helps. I may try using Google chrome later to see if issue is cleaned up as I noticed in Discord you were making more adjustments via Google chrome rather then previous IE browser. All other sections are functioning just fine. Just Combat section is scrolled to far right side with no actual scroll bar. Zooming (Ctrl / -) out is only fix I have found. This is not a huge issue but maybe one you should be aware of.

Thanks and good luck
edited by IamGroot on 3/4/2017
edited by IamGroot on 3/4/2017

--
"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like."

- Tyler Durden
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

3/4/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I see this also. The browsers aren't giving. A sroll bar when the table with combat info gets crushed as small as it can go. I think I k ow how to correct that

In meantime try zooming out the. Rower CNTRL + minus plus or zero to return to 100 percent zoom
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

3/4/2017
Orexis
Orexis
I mainly have issues on my mobile browsers (phones/tablets). It cuts off a large portion of the right side of the page and no matter what I do I can't see the entire section on damage done to buildings, zoom and all other options don't do anything to fix it unfortunately
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

3/5/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
I mainly have issues on my mobile browsers (phones/tablets). It cuts off a large portion of the right side of the page and no matter what I do I can't see the entire section on damage done to buildings, zoom and all other options don't do anything to fix it unfortunately

The guide page for Combat was changed, added more grids including the special units. Fixed the scrollbar problem, just for you =)
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

3/13/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Awesome thank you very much smile
0 link