HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Fleet ejected my troops Messages in this topic - RSS

IamGroot
IamGroot

3/11/2017
IamGroot
IamGroot
Well I am about to lose a couple of hours of flight time. Had to turn around and go pick up a Cargo transport Ground unit and a Infantry that was just randomly ejected into space. Good thing I woke up and rolled out of bed to check as it seems to now be dying slowly what with being stuck in the vacuum of space.. Fleet is now at Sector 1 | 11:11 | 21:15 | 24:24

Going back for units at 23:17 | 22:22 or 122069972 : 190429197

Tumble Weed L1 4 Paper Street 23:17 | 22:22 96% HP (In Space)
Sgt Sapling 5 Paper Street 23:17 | 22:22 96% HP (In Space)

--- I have been napping past couple hours I did not make any command to eject my units. I am already slow boating my way from Sol to Laver City. This is kinda like the equivalent of going from Vermont to Florida and realizing you left Grandma at that rest stop back in Kentucky when you just hit border of Georgia.. Yes I did turn around and I am going back. I just hope you are paying for gas...

Please let me get there before they die... Looks like I better get coffee on :coffee
New Orders:

1 Move To Location Alpha | Orion | Sector 1 | 11:11 | 23:17 | 22:22
2 Load / Unload Units Load Units: Specific Units
3 Load / Unload Units Load Units: Specific Units
4 Move To Location Alpha | Orion | Sector 1 | Gulyaev | Gulyaev V | Laver

You may be asking what was I doing at a rest stop in Kentucky anyways. Well Captain that's a great question, the way they fly this ship I am wondering this myself..
edited by IamGroot on 3/11/2017

--
"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like."

- Tyler Durden
0 link