HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Production does not start after structure built Messages in this topic - RSS

Cogs
Cogs

4/4/2017
Cogs
Cogs
Hi, having a pasture resource in my city, launched construction of a ranch, came back way many turns after it was done, no production running although had indicated the product in the construction orders.
Water resource in my city, launched construction of water purification structure, came back way many turns after it was done, production was halted !?
Rare wood one click away from my city, deployed a lumber yard with rare wood indicated for production, organised transport of the goods etc .. came back for a look as didn't see any stockpiling, no production was running .. until I ordered a change production to actually start it although it was set to rare woods production.

What changed after the reset causing productions not to start automatically after a related structure is being built ? Now for a production to start a visit to the production page is necessary and perhaps needs to be started manually ?

I will try another structure as soon I have the credits and will confirm this ..

Also, were the number of turns reduced regarding an automatic logout/logoff if one is not busy in the game ? I had the impression it used to be like 3-4 turns yet now it seems to be 2-3 turns before automatic logout ..

Cheers!
0 link