HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

GUI: Viewscreen Battles Checkbox Messages in this topic - RSS

Hutton
Hutton

4/6/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Checking it off doesn't display recent battles. Is it only supposed to display battles happening that turn?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Im not sure what you mean by the checkbox. On the overview screen there is a list of battles and you can click on a location and it shows all the combat at that location, it takes you to the Corp >> Battle page with that location set in the search

Onthe Corp >> Battles page itself you can select battles in your system/planet or just the ones you are involved in. You can usually click on one and then there is a "Next Prev" button that you can flip through the batles with.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

4/6/2017
Hutton
Hutton
In Viewscreen->Overview there are two checkboxes, "Battles" and "Events", just to the right of the bar graph of social classes. If you check off "Events", it puts a bunch of crosshairs on the map. The "Battles" box doesn't seem to affect the map.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:
In Viewscreen->Overview there are two checkboxes, "Battles" and "Events", just to the right of the bar graph of social classes. If you check off "Events", it puts a bunch of crosshairs on the map. The "Battles" box doesn't seem to affect the map.

Oh those, Im sorry. I misunderstood. I think the battles one only shows very recent battles.Like currently happening from last turn or maybe a few turns back I don't recall exactly. But you're right it isn't working at all. all. Ill look into it
0 link