HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

New unit Order - Repair Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

4/6/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
ok so I was playing around with the guard order ...

I can set a unit to guard a location until it suffers a certain percentage damage - say 50%

I do this as an order so fine so great. But I don't want it just to stop guarding at that point, I would love for it to disengage and head back for repairs. The repair command wouldn't necessarily impact the repair speed of the unit but it would simply keep the unit static until repairs are completed to the required level (in increments of 10%) so you could have orders such as these:

Order 1 - Move to location that needs guarding
Order 2 - Guard until you take 50% damage
Order 3 - Move to secure base
Order 4 - Repair till 100%
Order 5 - Loop back to order 1

See what I did there?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
ok so I was playing around with the guard order ...

I can set a unit to guard a location until it suffers a certain percentage damage - say 50%

I do this as an order so fine so great. But I don't want it just to stop guarding at that point, I would love for it to disengage and head back for repairs. The repair command wouldn't necessarily impact the repair speed of the unit but it would simply keep the unit static until repairs are completed to the required level (in increments of 10%) so you could have orders such as these:

Order 1 - Move to location that needs guarding
Order 2 - Guard until you take 50% damage
Order 3 - Move to secure base
Order 4 - Repair till 100%
Order 5 - Loop back to order 1

See what I did there?

I might be able to add something to the existing "Wait" order, like a checkbox, instead of number of turns it would be Full repair. Or even better, you can set what repair level you want to be at before moving on. I need to do a wait until Turn # also, instead of waiting a certain number of turns. like Wait until turn 1500

Back burner feature for now =)
0 link